What data do we collect?
- Customer information. Minimal and required data, such as Email & your name, through our external payment processor (Gumroad, https://gumroad.com), when purchasing anything from us.
- Access logs. When you access our website, the server is automatically logging (storing) information such as: your IP, User agent, Time, Page accessed for around 30 days.
- Demo accounts data. When you access our the demo of our software product, you can create an account to test it out & we will be able to access the data that you submit and which is being processed (such as your Email, name, IP, and other information that you might fill out).
- Software installation info. When you install our product, we store installation information, such as your server's IP, installation URL, license key.
How will we use your data?
- We'll send you update emails with the latest updates to our software that you purchased, so that you always are up to date. 1
- We'll only use these logs for identifying & protecting our servers against potential attacks. 2
- We'll not use this data in any way. 3
- We'll use this data to confirm that you are using our software under our terms of service, to be able to confirm your license, and being able to provide proper support. 4
How do we store your data?
- Customer information is stored on a third-party provider of this service, which is mentioned above. 1
- We'll only keep those logs for around 30 days and then they are deleted from our server. 2
- We'll only keep this data for a maximum of 30 days on our servers, as we always reset the demo and clear out created demo accounts. 3
- We send it & securely store it in our server provided by DigitalOcean (https://digitalocean.com). 4
A cookie is a small text file that a website or app sends to a user's device. This text file collects information about user actions on your site.
We do not store or make use of any cookies or other similar (such as local-storage) on your computer. You can use https://66uptime.com/ without worrying about cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
What are your data protection rights?
66uptime by AltumCode would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request AltumCode for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AltumCode correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AltumCode to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AltumCode erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AltumCode restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AltumCode's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AltumCode transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us